Whether your goals this year were to budget better, eat healthier, or spend more time revising, we've got the solution for you!
Check out the video above for a quick, healthy, cheap and tasty way to feed yourself this January.
Handful of spinach
1 finely chopped tomato
1 tbsp milk
1/2 tsp of salt
1/4 tsp hot sauce
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl, season with hot sauce and salt, then beat together
- Mix in spinach and tomato
- Add a splash of oil to a pan and bring to a high heat before adding mixture
- Cook on a high heat for two minutes, pushing the edges into the middle as they set, and tilting the pan to distribute the mixture evenly
- Fold one-half of the omelette over, slide onto a plate, grab a knife and fork and enjoy!
Shake up your omelette by adding other ingredients like mushrooms, onions, and peppers!
It's a much better (and healthier) alternative to those microwave meals and oven specials you 'cooked' yourself in first term - plus, you can finally tell the 'rents you've learnt to cook!
Recipe: Lidia Daniel