In light of the tragic fire in London on Wednesday night, we would like to update you on our fire safety procedures.
Our buildings have been designed for your safety. They are fully compliant with fire safety regulations and are fire risk assessed. We have strict safety procedures including:
- Weekly fire alarm bell testing
- Weekly fire panel checks
- Weekly communal fire door inspections
- Weekly refuge call point testing
- Weekly automatic opening vent testing
- Termly fire evacuation drills
- Termly internal flat door inspections
- Fire alarms systems are subject to two service visits per year
- Monthly emergency lighting checks
Please take note:
If you discover a fire, call 999 immediately and ask for the Fire Service.
If a fire is detected, the fire alarm will activate. On hearing the alarm you must leave the building and go straight to the assembly point. Do not run or stop to collect your belongings.
Please remember not to leave your cooking unattended, keep fire doors closed and please do not use candles in the property.
As ever your safety and welfare is of the utmost importance to us. If you are feeling worried, please do not hesitate to speak to a member of the site team.