Bloggers and vloggers, we want you!
Do you want to write or film for a living? Or like the idea of giving it a go?
Take advantage of this fab opportunity for an interesting addition to your CV. Don’t worry – you don’t have to be as big as Jack Edwards or Zoella, it's easier than you think! All you need is some good ideas and maybe a camera...
So what would I have to do?
We’re looking for Fresh Student Living Ambassadors to write or film pieces for our student blog. It could be about the subjects that really matter to you, including:
- your experience of student life
- your favourite things to do in your city
- a cause that you think everyone should be more aware of
- the latest TV shows everyone should be watching
- a band in your city that are undiscovered
- a topic that everyone is talking about right now
If you’re interested, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll give you a bit more information on how it’ll all work and how to pitch your ideas, who to submit to, our style guide etc.
If you've already written some blog posts or started vlogging even better!
Why should I write/vlog with Fresh Student Living?
- Experience. This is a great way to get some valuable experience on your CV. Whether you want to go into journalism or copy writing or not, blogging or vlogging experience will make you really stand out to employers. Plus, it’s an easy way to get experience!
- Flexibility. You're busy with assignments, part-time work, your social life and much more so we can be flexible to fit around your life. You can get in touch and we can arrange a schedule that works for you.
- Practice makes perfect. The only way to develop your voice or style is to practice. Blogging or vlogging with us is a great way to experiment with and discover your tone and specialities. Then you've got a skill for life!
Intrigued? Drop us a line at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you, and seeing your content!
- Read Next
- The MANY benefits of living in a studio flat... Coping at university with social anxiety Men and mental health... Why I love staying FRESH... My year at Fresh Student Living! A guide to the BEST student nights out in Glasgow Do your friends/family not 'get' your mental health?
- The MANY benefits of living in a studio flat... Sex is like Tea Women Taking Over Industries Fresh Charity Week in Support of Young Minds Mind the Gap (Year)